Data protection declaration
§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data directly related to or referencing your person, such as name, address, email address, user behaviour.
(2) Responsible according to Art. 4 Paragraph 7 EU general data protection regulation (GDPR) is
HENGE Services GmbH
Phone: +49 (0) 63 48 / 98 38-0
(3) When contacting us vial email or using a form of contact, your disclosed data (your email address and if applicable your name and phone number) will be saved by us in order to answer your questions. Incoming data in this context will be deleted by us as soon as storing is no longer required or will be restricted by us in case of the existence of a legal retention period.
(4) If we have to revert to contracted providers for individual functions of our offered service or if we want to use your data for promotional purposes, we will inform you in detail as stated below about the respective processes. In these cases, we will clearly state the fixed criteria of the period of storage.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights against us concerning your respective personal data:
– Right of information,
– Right of adjustment or erasure,
– Right of restriction of processing,
– Right of objection against processing,
– Right of data portability.
(2) In addition, you have the right to complain concerning the processing of your personal data through us at a data protection supervisory authority.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If our website is accessed purely for purposes of information, meaning that you will not register yourself or transmit information to us otherwise, we will only collect the personal data transmitted by your browser to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the following technically necessary data required for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and safety (legal basis is GDPR Art. 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. f.):
– IP address
– Date and time of your inquiry
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of inquiry (specific page)
– Access status / HTTP status code
– Respective transmitted data volume
– Website from which you are visiting us
– Operating system and its user interface
– Language and version of browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies wil be saved on your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files which will be stored on your hard drive being allocated to the browser used by you and through which certain information is provided to the site which places the cookie (in this case ours). Cookies cannot execute programmes or transmit computer viruses to your computer. They serve to make internet services generally more user-friendly and more efficient.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and functionalities are described as follows:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically when closing your browser. These include session cookies in particular. These store a so-called session ID, which is used to match different inquiries from your browser to a joint session. Through this, your computer can be recognised when returning to our website. Session cookies will be deleted once you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified time period, which differs depending on the specific cookie. You can delete cookies in the security setting of your browser anytime.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes, for example refusing the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. We point out that this could mean that not all functions of our website may be used.
§ 4 Use of Matomo, formerly Piwik
(1) This website uses the web analysis service Matomo to be able to analyse the use of our website in order to regulary optimise the user interface. Through the obtained statistics, we can improve our website offer making it more interesting for you as a user to visit the website. Legal basis for the use of Matomo is GDPR Art. 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. f..
(2) For these analyses, cookies are saved on your computer (see § 3 for further details). The hereby collected information is stored by the site responsible only on his server in Germany. You can stop the analyses by deleting present cookies and by blocking saving of cookies. If you block saving of cookies, we would like to remind you that certain contents of the website may not be usable to their full extent. The blocking of saving of cookies can be set in your browser settings.
(3) This website uses Matomo with its extension "AnonymizeIP". Through this, IP addresses are only processed in a reduced version. A direct reference to persons can thereby be excluded. The IP address transmitted by your browser through Matomo will not be joint with other data collected by us.
(4) The software Matomo is an open source project. Information abouth the third party provider concerning data protection can be found under https://matomo.org/privacy/.
§ 5 Right of revocation
If your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests according to GDPR Art. 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. f., you have the right of revocation concerning the processing of your personal data according to GDPR Art. 21 provided that specific reasons exist due to your particular situation or if the right of revocation is used against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection which will be put into practise by us without the necessity of informing about your particular situation.